I think I’ve been scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrel I just received a couple days ago from FedEx! They tried to tape it all back together.
USPS just delivered the envelope last week completely torn up.
Also received some bullets last week, box completely torn open and bullets loose inside from being crushed. And USPS has done the same on 4 other occasions in the last 2 months. Now It looks like I will have a shipment coming UPS, will see how bad they tear that up
image.jpg
1C07C5D5-D02B-49FC-8368-0B1549E3DDF4.jpeg

Packages aren't moving well these days. Ive had more shipping issues lately than ive had in years combined. Covid, riots, forest fires, a new postmaster general "fixing" things. Id try to be patient.

I've purchased several items thru LRH and have had really good luck with both the purchase and delivery. Just thought I'd balance all the horror stories. But reading does make me want to exercise real caution.

I have never been scammed in any firearms related purchase.

Hazmat: Especial care to powder and primers, because it explosive. I have had boxes torn up worst and they claim it's blowup on them. You would think they would handle with care. it's Bull_hit. One time while traveling by air. I watch a person loading the cargo onto cart. He throw down a couple of rifles case hard on the pavement several times before loading them. I didn't have a cel-phone at that time or I would have taken a picture of what was going on. It's called stress, because I couldn't go down there and kick his ***.

FYI you cannot use PayPal for anything banned on Ebay. Guns, cartridges, bullets, brass cases, primers, powder and anything else on the Ebay banned list.

FYI you cannot use PayPal for anything banned on Ebay. Guns, cartridges, bullets, brass cases, primers, powder and anything else on the Ebay banned list.

And yet you still see sellers on GB using Paypal. Horror stories about that have been discussed on here before.

I have a pal, who bought a box of 44-40 cases and used PP.
He had $13,000.00 in his PP account.
His account was frozen while they "investigated".
4 months later he hired an attorney to file suit in CA.
2 months later they unfroze his account and banned him for life from PP and Ebay.
Attorney fees were $3700.00.
When you deal with Commies, expect to be treated like a Gulag prisoner.
117547187_290419808721567_3962425169119102295_n.jpg

Two things,
First, a seller has a responsibility to immediately provide a tracking number to the buyer; bad move on Savagescott to not do so.

Second, USPS has been having excessive delays trying to force Congress to give them another bailout. I purchase a set of rings from Opticsplanet. They shipped immediately. I saw my package sit for 3 weeks at the same distribution center. After 3 weeks, you can file a claim for lost packages, which we did. My package showed up the day after we filed the claim. (Interestingly, to my home address even though the package was clearly marked with my P.O. Box address)

Never ship via USPS unless it is a 2 day Priority shipment.
I agree one should never ship via US Postal Service. Request another shipping venue if possible. I have encountered ridiculous en route delays and mis-sent errors. Just last week a USPS letter to me went to a state office, was opened, taped shut, the USPS sent it back to the sender. I received it 16 days after the postmark.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.