I think I’ve been scammed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you get your purchase, I have quit using pretty much any payment form except PayPal now due to being scammed a few times

I hope you get your purchase, I have quit using pretty much any payment form except PayPal now due to being scammed a few times

As said before, Paypal will not back you when they find out your purchase was gun related. You will eat it......

I dont get it. Only a week ago?? That is nothing for a busy person. People are calling him a scammer after only a week? Make sure to remind me to never do business on this forum. They are way too touchy here!!!! That week also included a holiday, so only 4 bussiness days and he is a scammer. Cummon people, give the guy a chance!!! Everyone wants instant Gratification!! If your money is so dear to you that you cannot wait a week you should bury it in the back yard.

I dont get it. Only a week ago?? That is nothing for a busy person. People are calling him a scammer after only a week? Make sure to remind me to never do business on this forum. They are way too touchy here!!!! That week also included a holiday, so only 4 bussiness days and he is a scammer. Cummon people, give the guy a chance!!! Everyone wants instant Gratification!! If your money is so dear to you that you cannot wait a week you should bury it in the back yard.

Read the ops comments before throwing the hand grenade. 08/27/20 placed order, seller quit talking /responding 09/12/20

That sucks, any other payment methods that are more secure?

Online? PP maybe or direct bank transfer, wire if the amount justifies it [always a possibility of fraud]. Anything requiring mail or other transport methods is always a crapshoot.

Online? PP maybe or direct bank transfer, wire if the amount justifies it [always a possibility of fraud]. Anything requiring mail or other transport methods is always a crapshoot.

PP doesn't protect anything to do with firearms, they don't allow it to be used for them. So any complaint they would drop because you violated terms. I looked it up after cobra said something

PP doesn't protect anything to do with firearms, they don't allow it to be used for them. So any complaint they would drop because you violated terms. I looked it up after cobra said something

Well you don't have to tell them what it's for unless you're buying from ACME Gun Shop.

Well you don't have to tell them what it's for unless you're buying from ACME Gun Shop.
You don't have to tell anyone your shipping powder either but the one time your caught would probably be enough if s!!!! Can happen it often does the world is built on the law of averages. David

Ok so 2 years ago I got scammed buying a dog off a guy in Maine. Everyone said I'd never see my money again but with the right steps you can see your money again and possible get so called scammer in jail or at least fined. Now granted I'm getting my money 50 a month but at least he's paying it back. I'm not certain how much you're out op but if you have documentation of the terms of your agreement weather it's printed off pms or emails or in my case text messages and can provide them to your local authorities they should be able to assist you in starting the proper procedure.
At first I called Maine and spoke to state trooper up there . And was informed that I had to file paper work with my local authorities. Once that was done they were more than happy to speak to me and it turned out that he got in a lot of hot water .
Sorry sucker while he was being interviewed by Maine state trooper who just happened to be a Maine master guide himself found some incremenating evidence of a couple of illegal bear kills. Needless to say it would have been a whole lot cheaper for him to just sent me my money back. He ended up to the best of my knowledge being convicted of theft by deception with the use of the internet. Two illegal bears killed . And lost his hunting and fishing license for 5 years .
And oh by the way did I forget to mention about a month in jail .And he was arrested on December 23 so hope he enjoyed Christmas dinner in the pen.
Hopefully you're story doesn't turn out like this . Hopefully it's just stuck in the mail. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.