***i talked to an army soldier today about the 2nd ammendment****

The US is not the only country sending money to terrorist . Every member of the UN is supporting terrorists because some of the money we send to the UN is used for aid too terrorist countries their families and friends and the general public that support , help and assist terrorists in that country .
This is " giving aid to the enemy ".
Millions in African aid has ended up arming war lords and tribal chiefs private armies .
Saudi Arabia has give 150 million as aid to the Palestinians which will buy arms for Hamas to strike Israel . Very little will buy food and medicine for the poor .
The whole Christian world's tactical thinking situation is totally F*cked .
The Jews are the only ones with the right ideas and most of the world is holding them back . preventing them from solving their own problems with endless meaningless negotiations that just favour the terrorists and never solve anything .
We send our grandchildren to a Catholic school . I am not Catholic or Jewish. We do that because they will not tolerate non Christian views in their schools and in the end it will be Catholics , Protestants and Jews shoulder to shoulder , back to back .

The US is not the only country sending money to terrorist . Every member of the UN is supporting terrorists because some of the money we send to the UN is used for aid too terrorist countries their families and friends and the general public that support , help and assist terrorists in that country .
This is " giving aid to the enemy ".
Millions in African aid has ended up arming war lords and tribal chiefs private armies .
Saudi Arabia has give 150 million as aid to the Palestinians which will buy arms for Hamas to strike Israel . Very little will buy food and medicine for the poor .
The whole Christian world's tactical thinking situation is totally F*cked .
The Jews are the only ones with the right ideas and most of the world is holding them back . preventing them from solving their own problems with endless meaningless negotiations that just favour the terrorists and never solve anything .
We send our grandchildren to a Catholic school . I am not Catholic or Jewish. We do that because they will not tolerate non Christian views in their schools and in the end it will be Catholics , Protestants and Jews shoulder to shoulder , back to back .

You said "the whole Christian world's tactical thinking is totally ---------"
I would have to disagree, if I am understanding your statement correctly. The true definition of "Christian" Is to be Christ like. God sent his Son to die for you and I . To pay our sin debt , a debt that we could never pay with good works nor hail mary's . Mary never has saved anyone she didnt die on the cross at calvary Jesus Christ did. See the difference in Mohamid, boodist, confushiest and the muslims is this. True Christianity will send it's converts to share the wonderful Gospel the good news that Christ died for their sins. On the other hand Religion will substitute good works and many other things in place of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The bible says that there is one mediator between man and God the man Christ Jesus. Salvation is in the blood and the only sinless sacrafice that could completely take away our sins is the pure devine blood of the Lord Jesus Christ......
In contrast the muslims declaire death to all infidels thats you and I . there religion says its okay to kill those that dont believe as they do.

I don't disagree from a theological perspective but the Military tactical situation and the theological situation is different . It has to be seen as different by all Christians or we will not survive .
Turn the other cheek to a terrorist and we will be history .

I don't disagree from a theological perspective but the Military tactical situation and the theological situation is different . It has to be seen as different by all Christians or we will not survive .
Turn the other cheek to a terrorist and we will be history .

+1 .

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.