i owe all of you an apology

rem700man

hello everyone

on sunday morning i attempted to start a thread in the political section of this forum and in doing so i over stepped my boundaries as a member here.
I have taken a step back and given my actions some very deep thought, as well as how i view this forum. In doing so, i have come to the conclusion that there is no excuse for what i have done. i should have used better judgement.
At this time i would like to ask forgiveness from not only the administration and the moderators here,but also the members on here.
i personally view this forum differently from all other forums in the sense that all members here take the time to personally respond to threads with intelligent,well thought out, and often humorous comments and suggestions were most other forums just say to "use the search function".
in conclusion, all of you are stand up people. i am looking forward to reading and learning and participating in the future on here.
thank you all for your time

The way I figure it. We're all a little freaked out right now with the politics and what seems to be ill intentions, so we want to talk about it, we're watching and hopefully writing. So if a guy starts a thread in the wrong forum well it happens and if Len or anyone else see's it they move it to the correct place, no biggie. So if there's no message from Admin in your inbox then no harm no foul. I think everybody gets it. :)

The way I figure it. We're all a little freaked out right now with the politics and what seems to be ill intentions, so we want to talk about it, we're watching and hopefully writing. So if a guy starts a thread in the wrong forum well it happens and if Len or anyone else see's it they move it to the correct place, no biggie. So if there's no message from Admin in your inbox then no harm no foul. I think everybody gets it. :)

Hey, we got a reason to be freaked out! Man, I can not believe what is happening with our current administration.
But if you're still posting, you must not be on the "axed" list. :) And I would have to agree, there are some damned fine folks on this list and a whole lot of info.

Randy

Hey, we got a reason to be freaked out! Man, I can not believe what is happening with our current administration.
But if you're still posting, you must not be on the "axed" list. :) And I would have to agree, there are some damned fine folks on this list and a whole lot of info.

Randy

To be perfectly honest it does mess with my sleep at night, not always but enough.

God forgave me today and every time I am at fault or say me piece.
I forgot the reason there is a need for forgivness, I need to go back to bed my friend, see you later.

Randy

Camp RunAMuck is whats happening to politics in general anymore. All we need after this goon is out of office is for Hillary to become Pres. Youll see more guys on the street with belts of ammo around their necks than a Rambo movie!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.