I need some start / medium load data on 2 boolets..

SidecarFlip

Not something I usually ask about but I don't have any dope charts on 2 pills.

Hornady 30 caliber 178 grain ELD-X Pn-3074
Nosler 30 Caliber 180 grain Accubond Spitzers. Pn-54825

I'm going to develop the node for a customer's Fierce 300 WM stick and I need medium velocity loadings for both, preferably with H1000. Primers will be Federal LRM and both will be in Nosler brass.

Once I get the jump dialed in, I'll work them up to just under 3000 fps, not a problem with that but my reloading manuals are per ELD-X and I cannot find any dope on the Noslers.

I would appreciate any dope that anyone has.

Not something I usually ask about but I don't have any dope charts on 2 pills.

Hornady 30 caliber 178 grain ELD-X Pn-3074
Nosler 30 Caliber 180 grain Accubond Spitzers. Pn-54825

I'm going to develop the node for a customer's Fierce 300 WM stick and I need medium velocity loadings for both, preferably with H1000. Primers will be Federal LRM and both will be in Nosler brass.

Once I get the jump dialed in, I'll work them up to just under 3000 fps, not a problem with that but my reloading manuals are per ELD-X and I cannot find any dope on the Noslers.

I would appreciate any dope that anyone has.

I don't have dope for my load yet as I've only done development at 100yds, but I am getting pretty good results in my 10 twist .300win mag with a 26" factory Remington varmint barrel. I'm using 180gr Accubonds, Nosler brass (and ADG with no noticeable change in velocity or POI), Fed215 primers, and H1000 (78.8 seems to be my rifle's preference). I'm getting about 3035 fps.

It actually does....there are some tabs near the top. Info up to 220 Grns
I found it and printed it. I missed the tab at the top.

No start load, however. 77 grains as low as it lists. I'll start at 70. I need to develop the node first. Typically, H1000 is the accuracy propellant. Probably work for the Hornady pills as well. I won't push any past 3000 fps. Past 3K, barrel life goes south...with anything.

Still need some dope on the 178 grain ELD-X

77.0gr is the starting load.. Hodgdon Reloading states 77.0 as a start load for the 175gr bullets, at 43,100 CUP.. starting much lower than that is asking for problems. There's a reason H1000 is used compressed so much.. I pity the rifle and your customer...

77.0gr is the starting load.. Hodgdon Reloading states 77.0 as a start load for the 175gr bullets, at 43,100 CUP.. starting much lower than that is asking for problems. There's a reason H1000 is used compressed so much.. I pity the rifle and your customer...

Odd someone with over 4,000 posts here would make comment's like that and not know anything about the existence of the Nosler load data...oh well...carry on!

Odd someone with over 4,000 posts here would make comment's like that and not know anything about the existence of the Nosler load data...oh well...carry on!

In as much as I only load Beregrs and my friend / customer gave me a box of Hornady 178 grain ELDX's to build a load ladder for and the Accubonds, pardon my dust for asking.

I used to post a lot on here Joined in 2011, but not so much anymore...because of comments like you make... You and post number 8 as well.

Guess I shouldn't have asked. Just disregard my question and go agitate someone else.

Sir, I mean this respectfully, your mention of customers implies you are someone in a gun related business. But your posts look more like someone had hacked into the account.

Not knowing published load data always start at a minimum load...think about it...all load data books are structured like that!

It' more like a kid hacked your account!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.