I need some pictures of SS stiller actions

my82cam

I am about to order a Stiller Predator action for my rifle build. I am going to get the predator SS action, but it is a bead blasted action. I am wondering if someone has some pictures of a beaded action that has been buffed out. I am wanting to make sure my action will match my SS barrel. I asked my gunsmith and he said it shouldn't be a problem. I would like to see some pictures if anybody has some. also looking for ideas of what to do with the bolt, just wanting something a little different. thanks for all your help as a build my first custom rifle

Last edited:
I am about to order a Stiller Predator action for my rifle build. I am going to get the predator SS action, but it is a bead blasted action. I am wondering if someone has some pictures of a beaded action that has been buffed out. I am wanting to make sure my action will match my SS barrel. I asked my gunsmith and he said it shouldn't be a problem. I would like to see some pictures if anybody has some. also looking for ideas of what to do with the bolt, just wanting something a little different. thanks for all your help as a build my first custom rifle

Just buy a BAT action and its all done........lol.........Seriously, Stiller actions are nice actions for the money, several guys I shoot with have em but none are polished stainless.........It can be done im sure........Good luck with your build.

Might as well go into the field with a "disco" mirror ball on your shoulder as have a fully polished SST barrel and action.

THats why I have and most have them bead blasted to kill the shine.

Is there a store that has predator actions in stock? the wait time from stiller is 2-3 months, I can wait that if needed, but if there is someone who has them on the shelf, I would love to get this build started

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.