• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED I need some .30 cal. 240gr. Sierra MK bullets.

Warren Barrett

But I don~t need 500. Would anyone be willing to sell or trade 100 of them for 100 - 168gr. 7mm Cauterucio bullets?

Hi there! You might have a taker here. What diameter (to the 1/10) are your 7mm bullets?
We have lots and lots of 240's.

Hey B.J., I`ve tried e-mailing you, but my e-mail hasn`t been working properly. So you probably didn`t receive it. As far as the 240`s go, I managed to get some of those. If you are interested in a box of 7mm Cauterrucios, I think they are 168 gr., box of 100. They measure between .2845 and .2846. That`s the reading that my caliper and neck thickness measuring tool is giving me. The reason for not needing these bullets is that they are to long for the throat in my chamber. I give 33.00 dollars for them. Will sell for 30.00 dollars plus shipping. If interested, let me know. Sorry that it took so long to get back with you.

Len, I waited around a few days to give B.J. the chance to get them if he wanted them beings that he posted about them a few weeks ago. Give me a call at 912-359-3915 and I`ll get them on out to you this week.
Thanks, Warren.