i need help

coyotkid

hey guys im in need of some help, i own a 7mm rem mag in a weatherby vanguard. it has a leupold 2.5-8 vx3 scope, its a nice scope but not for long range, up here in BC a lot of our shots we take are a long range but some are 50yrds and im looking for a scope with a nice zoom but on a buget im looking for one that has a ajustable objective or mill dot so if some one could help me that would be awsome

look for something like a 3-18 power range. many manufaturers build scopes in that power range. leupold, vortex, ziess, nikon. just a matter of what you want to spend if you want higher end scopes, like nightforce, s&b etc.

You can pick up a used leupold 3.5-10x50mm on Ebay usually for under 400.00.

You can also occasionally find a good used 4.5-14x50 SF Leupold on there under six.

I've seen the 4.5-14x44 Zeiss conquest which is a great scope on there at or under 650 occasionally as well.

With most of the VX3's and other higher end Leupold's for 130 bucks you can send it in to them to get a reticle change of for about the same you can get M1 or target Turrets added as well on most of them.

Keep in mind that checking the classifieds here at LRH can net you a nice scope at a very reasonable price quite frequently as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.