I need an FFL in Reno/ sparks nv..

happylilcuss

Sorry is this is in the wrong section..

I need to find an ffl that will allow me to have a gun bought on gun broker sent to him so I can buy it.. I have tried sending emails to the ones listed in my area on gunbroker but have not gotten any response.
I am looking at buying either a 700 tactical or a 700p. Thanks

Sorry is this is in the wrong section..

I need to find an ffl that will allow me to have a gun bought on gun broker sent to him so I can buy it.. I have tried sending emails to the ones listed in my area on gunbroker but have not gotten any response.
I am looking at buying either a 700 tactical or a 700p. Thanks

I use a place here in Dayton that is very friendly and reasonably priced, but I've never used anyone in Reno/Sparks.

Have you called Mark, Fore, and Strike? I'd be surprised if they didn't do transfers.

What about the Silver State Arms or The Gun Trader?

Good Idea on mark fore.. We have a pretty good relationship with the owner. I will stop in and see if hes willing.. I also heard bizzare guns. I was thinking in my head more of a small home shop or gunsmith with an ffl close by..
The sad thing is that one of the guys listed on gunbroker lives just behind me one street over. It would be nice to use him!! I may have to just go knock on his door..

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.