I need a new rangefinder.

I've got a new in box sig 3000bdx binocular/rangefinder combo I'm about to list that isn't far out of your budget.

What ever LRF you buy make ABSOLUTELY certain you read the ENTIRE manufacturers warranty INCLUDING any/all fine print. NOTHING sucks worse than spending big$$$ on a LRF have it crap out 2-3 years after you bought it only to find out the warranty wont help you. Very VERY often optics manufacturers warranties on their electronic optics is NOT the same as for their standard NON-electronic optics and people make the mistake of ASSuming not confirming it is.

Been using a SIG Kilo 2400, I don't think you can beat it, never used one as good as this. Can range deer out to 1200 that I know, I've been told that it will range soft light absorbing targets to 1500 and reflective to 2500- 2600. Happy shooting.
Have you read the Sig warranty on their LRF's? I ask because I have read more than a few people posting at LRH and other similar WS that Sigs LRF warranty is quite poor. I have no first hand experience with Sig's optics CS and I'm in no way bashing Sig and yes I own a Sig 2200 and it has worked superbly for me, (as well as my cheap *** friends who keep barrowing it for every out west hunt) but thankfully I to date haven't needed any CS from Sig's optical division.