I love Hammer Bullets

May I ask what kind of velocity you were seeing with the 177?
That was shot on the first day using lab radar. It was cold maybe 5 degrees and the battery had died in about 20 minutes while we were trying to figure out how to get it to work.

I've still got some testing to do with my new venture and this is my first go around with Hammer Bullets but to say that I'm impressed so far would be an understatement, I know I'm repeating myself but I'm really impressed

BB, as I mentioned in my earlier post, Steve did a Load Development for me and I am getting 1 hole clusters at 200 yards with my 7mmRemMag 155gr HH's at 3,260FPS so I think that you will be very happy with your results

BB, as I mentioned in my earlier post, Steve did a Load Development for me and I am getting 1 hole clusters at 200 yards with my 7mmRemMag 155gr HH's at 3,260FPS so I think that you will be very happy with your results
Oh I am, I ended up at 3836 FPS with the 124's well under .5 MOA, I think I could get some more out of it but I think I'm about to the limit

@dougduey what is your overall length with the 177 HH in your stw/ how much are you jumping it if you dont mind me asking. I have a 27" stw throated for 195's I'll be trying the 177 in with RL26. Also do you prefer the 143 or 177 out to 1000?

@dougduey what is your overall length with the 177 HH in your stw/ how much are you jumping it if you dont mind me asking. I have a 27" stw throated for 195's I'll be trying the 177 in with RL26. Also do you prefer the 143 or 177 out to 1000?
I set my COAL to max mag length, which is 3.700", so I'm not sure how far I'm jumping them. According to Steve, the 177 will exceed the 143 once you get past 700 yards.
The 177 shoots so well in my rifle that I'm just sticking with it, plus I know it will hit like a freight train. I don't shoot game past 600 yards (just my personal limit), even though I can ring steel to 1000. I don't trust myself in the wind on game at longer distances.