I looking for a place in Montana to shoot pdogs.

Remington 243

I was in Montana only once, north of Billings, stayed in Roundup 4 years ago. The famer there was very nice but not to many dogs.
I am hoping the next time, maybe next summer, will be better if i had some place with a high population of dogs.
I know that some hunters don't want to give away their secret hunting spots. But I have to start somewhere by asking. Any help will be gratefully accepted.
Thank you.

I was in Montana only once, north of Billings, stayed in Roundup 4 years ago. The famer there was very nice but not to many dogs.
I am hoping the next time, maybe next summer, will be better if i had some place with a high population of dogs.
I know that some hunters don't want to give away their secret hunting spots. But I have to start somewhere by asking. Any help will be gratefully accepted.
Thank you.
Don't know how it is now, but I hunted PDogs out by Havre, and Malta years ago. It used to be really good! "J & G Rifle Ranch" used to be up in Turner, MT.

Xjet
That's been a few years ago, like maybe fourty or so. :) I bought a few things from
J&G back then.

Hal

Looking for a place to hunt prairie dogs for 2022. Hunted ND this year not so good. hope to find a better place for this coming year