I know I am not the only one: Weatherby 307

I have several Weatherby rifles and was hoping the new action would be a 3 lug. Weatherby has the 6 and 9 lug so I thought it would be a natural fit.. A 3 lug would cost more to produce so I get the 2 lug.I am sure I will buy one sooner or later.Welcome Adam,keep up the good work!!!!

I have several Weatherby rifles and was hoping the new action would be a 3 lug. Weatherby has the 6 and 9 lug so I thought it would be a natural fit.. A 3 lug would cost more to produce so I get the 2 lug.I am sure I will buy one sooner or later.Welcome Adam,keep up the good work!!!!
I just want a folding stock chassis for my Accumark.

Let us know Steve. I can only afford one build or rebuild at a time and I am in the middle of redoing an old Remington 722. I can see now what my next action will probably be.
How's the 307? I bought a Mack Bros Evo II stainless SA and it's at the gunsmith with a Bartlein blank. The Mack Bros action being a 700 footprint, but not threaded to accept Rem 700 pattern barrels is a bit of an inconvenience. The 307 *does* accept profit Rem 700 barrels, correct? If so, I may switch the receivers.

I toured the plant last fall and was pretty impressed with the operation and their vision.

Weatherby's support to the outdoor industry and habitat/conservation programs is second to none.

They sure aren't your dad's Weatherby any more... unless, of course, you want one like dad's because they still make them too!

Whatever any of us think, they are an icon in the shooting/hunting world and survived a multitude of industry changes and adversity.
Amen!

I thought it was time I join this great forum. It was great reading the responses to our launch of the new Model 307. To reference the previous posts as to where it is made, our engineering and product team designed the product and we either source certain components here in the U.S. to our specifications with top end machine shops or we machine many of the components right in Sheridan, WY at our headquarters. This is the same process as with our high end Mark V. All finish work, assembly, cerakote, barrel machining, fluting, bolt finishing, chambering, stock finishing, etc... are done in Sheridan.

We are looking forward to our first production shipments this summer of the Model 307. As you can see from my letter that Darryle posted, we believe it will be a great addition to the Vanguard and Mark V actions!

Adam Weatherby
Welcome to the forum! Very glad to have you here.

I thought it was time I join this great forum. It was great reading the responses to our launch of the new Model 307. To reference the previous posts as to where it is made, our engineering and product team designed the product and we either source certain components here in the U.S. to our specifications with top end machine shops or we machine many of the components right in Sheridan, WY at our headquarters. This is the same process as with our high end Mark V. All finish work, assembly, cerakote, barrel machining, fluting, bolt finishing, chambering, stock finishing, etc... are done in Sheridan.

We are looking forward to our first production shipments this summer of the Model 307. As you can see from my letter that Darryle posted, we believe it will be a great addition to the Vanguard and Mark V actions!

Adam Weatherby
Have any of these shipped yet?