I know I am not the only one: Weatherby 307

I'd like to see someone make mid-caliber. 06, 270, etc. more aerodynamic bullets. The 30's ruled for many years. They make them for just about all of the other calibers, 243, 6.5, 7, 338, 40, 50, there seems to be a hole in the middle. Is there some reason for it. Build it and they will come. I know about the RUM's and the STW's but they are kinda exceptions to the rule. They only burn 1/4 lb. of powder at a time. Thoughts???

Not very many factory loaded bullets for those that need a faster twist. Factory Rifle companies are not going to cater to a very small group of the population that like to shoot heavy monos in 30 cals. And there is no factory ammo I am aware of in 270 that has a bullet that needs a faster twist, there again only a very small part of the population shooting the EOL or heavy monos.
Well Browning seems to get it with faster twist models. Having faster twist does not mean you cannot shoot lighter bullets. A 1:9 twist on a 300WM does not prevent shooting factory ammo at all but does give better opportunity to shoot heavier in a cartridge designed to do so. A rifle should take into account the end use of factory ammo and the potential for reloaders.

Building a rifle that has flexibility to satisfy more end users is smart marketing not catering to anyone.

I received the same e-mail. I sent an e-mail back asking if the action was sourced or built in house. I will branding on a ranch just a few miles from the factory this weekend, if we don't get rained out. So I had to ask about a factory tour while there. I would like to get my hands on a 307. They can only say no. My hand at the shop has a wife that is outside sales for a laundry company and got a free tour when trying to sell them rugs and uniforms. I was jealous, so she got me a hat from the factory store while there. I still want the tour.

I think it will be a hit. I'm a tad excited about a 240 with a 1-7.5 twist in a 3.95 mag box that I could seat a 90 tipped hammer out as far as I wanted and have some horsepower to drive it.
For $1199 msrp for a U.S.A. made rifle with a nice stock and a trigger tech trigger I think it represents a great value. Well done weatherby.

I received the same e-mail. I sent an e-mail back asking if the action was sourced or built in house. I will branding on a ranch just a few miles from the factory this weekend, if we don't get rained out. So I had to ask about a factory tour while there. I would like to get my hands on a 307. They can only say no. My hand at the shop has a wife that is outside sales for a laundry company and got a free tour when trying to sell them rugs and uniforms. I was jealous, so she got me a hat from the factory store while there. I still want the tour.
Hope to hear your review next week.

I wonder who is producing the action?
Here is what I got from WBY.

IMG_0634.jpeg