I keep getting site warnings on my computer.

tctt3

Is anybody else getting that. I can view the pages on my phone, but my computer keeps saying that it's protecting me bc the site has badware. Admins may want to check it out. I believe it's norton thats blocking me. Any ideas?

More or less... Something about this site containing malware and then it forces you to manually input the URL you're trying to get to.

I'm on my phone now, and right after I posted that I tried to check the thread from my computer. It not only blocked the site, it put me back to Firefox main, and then my computer said it had to restart for safety....I need access!! What's if someone posts a deal on a gun I have to have and I can't respond in time????????

What is the current listing status for www.longrangehunting.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 182 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 19 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2015-01-22, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2015-01-22.Malicious software includes 1 scripting exploit(s), 1 trojan(s), 1 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 13 new process(es) on the target machine.
Malicious software is hosted on 2 domain(s), including hiutneyska.com/, hotlovemusic.in/.
1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, includinghiutneyska.com/.
This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS25847 (SERVINT), AS8075 (MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.longrangehunting.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

the site has been reported to Google so if you use the yandex search engine you can get past the issues. but the devs should fix this.

Google says all is good now. So they removed the warning.

To review, the issue was a bad ad served up by one of the outside ad networks who even themselves had no idea it was bad. And bad in this case was the fact that it linked to a bad site. If you never clicked on the ad you had zero chance of having an issue.

It probably didn't even display on very many pages, given the huge number of pages we have and the even larger number of page views we have each minute, hour, day.

More thank anything, I just wanted to bring it to your attention so you were aware. I also wanted it fixed so I could get access!!

Yep..I got the same message when I used Chrome, but when I shut Chrome down and used IE 8 I had no warnings.

Seems that all is good now!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.