I hope Santa Claus was good to you and your family!

Combatmedic63

I want to thank everyone here on LRH for their kindness, knowledge, and friendship. I also want to wish each and every one of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed, Safe, and Prosperous New Year. I hope that Santa was good to each of you. My wife and I chose not to do gifts this year, but rather to focus on the true meaning of Christmas, but we did have a terrific night out with our children and it was a wonderful time. We both wanted the same thing for Christmas; which is an end to this pandemic and safety and prosperity for everyone. God has been wonderful to us this year and we are praying for the same in 2022. We also pray that God will look after each and every one of you and your families throughout the New Year.

Scott

Last edited:
We both wanted the same thing for Christmas; which is an end to this pandemic and safety and prosperity for everyone. God has been wonderful to us this year and we are praying for the same in 2022. We also pray that God will look after each and everyone of you and your families throughout the New Year.
I couldn't agree with you more. One of the most meaningful posts that I've seen in a while.

Be safe & be well everyone. Few things are more important in life.

Recent Posts