I have around $2k to spend on a scope

Nubba0681

I have had the shv, the vx5hd, the vx6hd, Swarovski..
I want to step it up to see if the difference is really there and worth it for another $1000...
I want sfp
4-20
5-25
Something similar...
No Christmas tree reticle
No grids
Just dots or small moa hash

need feedback before I make a decision

Either the nx8 for its power range or the Zeiss v6 for its clarity and low light capabilities. If you don't mind a few hundred over that a swaro x5i would be a good option. I've never been a fan a NF reticles but I really like my v6 and the X5 reticles look pretty nice to me

Swaro X5I 3.5-18X50 can be had for 2k, I recently sold mine for 1900$. I'd suggest the nx8 4-32x50 f2. Mine is ffp. They are pretty dark above 26x unless you're in really good light and eyebox is sensitive, so is the parallax, but once you get it dialed in they're pretty decent. Their sfp moa reticle is really good though. Not a lot of floating dot moa sfp scopes come to mind at all.

Mark 5 but it's FFP, multiple nice quality simple reticles available also, PR1 MOA is very nice. Just not SFP like you want. Also the don't weigh too much.

Last minute option and this is what I ordered. I wrote 3 down and put them in a hat. Drew this one this morning and I ordered it. Got a heck of a deal on it too. Ky gun co had it for $1584 shipped! pr1 reticle 5-25x56.

9F28F27C-9BB7-41EC-BF61-77084E5845DE.jpeg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.