i have a high fence ranch of three hundred acres to trade a whitetail hunt

redstag

300 acres of high fence with many whitetails for hunt. nice south texas bucks to trade for interesting hunts etc. i am ex african hunter and new zealand hunter and would like mule deer, black bear, pronghorn and other american species. nice accomodations, deer feeders etc. thanks if interested, email me at [email protected]

hello qll, i have had two responses by email discussing trades and both are interesting. i said we had numerous small bucks which will include up to 175-180 range and many young feral hogs up to 500 pounds. best time to hunt is fall when it is cooler, but not too cold; come and see what you can scare up. you can email me at [email protected] or through the long range hunter thread. thanks, redstag

I would be interested in tradeing for a NE Wyoming pronghorn hunt next year, I have relatives out their and have been hunting the area for a few years now with great success, last year I took an 84" B&C buck, I actually spotted a bigger one but didn't have enough luck to get close to him.

If you are interested let me know and we can talk more about what we each have to offer,

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.