I Hate Hammer Bullets!

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
There seems to be need for those who hate Hammer Bullets to have a place to vent. So, I decided it would be a good idea to make a place for that to happen. There is no need to hold back here. Let it out. Nobody has to be sly in starting threads that are anti Hammers by saying it is about more choices. Just let it out here. This is a safe place to do it. It is pretty evident that most who hate Hammer Bullets have not used them but have formed a hatred just the same. Let us know how you got this hatred. We don't learn anything about our bullets this way, but we might learn something about marketing. If there are those that hate Hammer Bullets that have used them, please post here. We do learn from these instances and will use that information to get better.

I have one rule for this thread. I do not want any satisfied Hammer users to post on this thread. I don't want anyone to stick up for Hammer Bullets. I am willing to take what comes here and I will monitor the thread and I will handle any defense needed. I don't want this to turn into one side vs the other and have the thread shut down due to infighting.

Let's go.

Steve...I don't believe anybody "hates" Hammers, I know I certainly don't.

What people hate, is how literally every single bullet thread/question turns into a Hammer bullet thread by the same couple posters.

This thread is going to turn into the same as the Sherman bashing thread...I would recommend deleting it now.

What people hate, is how literally every single bullet thread/question turns into a Hammer bullet thread by the same couple posters.

This thread is going to turn into the same as the Sherman bashing thread...I would recommend deleting it now.
i have to agree nothing ever comes good from treads like this except more divide. Steve needs to be the bigger man and let this stuff go. I even posted in another that i stopped following Hammer because of the divide.

I can understand this. I see that if a thread is started about a particular brand of bullet and someone pops in talking about Hammers that it can seem out of line. I see it happen the other way around on pretty much every thread started about Hammer Bullets. We can't control people and what they say though, so I am not sure if we can do anything about it. I guess the best policy for anyone is to give your experience when asked.

I am a big boy. I can handle the bashing.

i have to agree nothing ever comes good from treads like this except more divide. Steve needs to be the bigger man and let this stuff go. I even posted in another that i stopped following Hammer because of the divide.
So you stopped following Hammer Bullets because there are people that really like them or because there are people who resent them? Neither of these make sense to me.

So you stopped following Hammer Bullets because there are people that really like them or because there are people who resent them? Neither of these make sense to me.
i stopped following because if you post anything negative your fans want to rip your fingers off and if you post anything positive the other side comes for you. there is never any useful info to come out just over the top back and forth. maybe if your lucky and can sift 20 pages of garbage you might find 1-2 useful posts it just is not worth it

Also that is why I asked that no one should come and defend Hammer Bullets in this thread. I don't want a ****ing match to start.