I get jacked up seeing hardwork come to life

longrangefreek

Guys, I went out today and shot some longrange rock deer again. I am so pumped for this upcoming hunting season. All of my hardwork with my rifle system and hand loaded ammo is paying off. My groups are getting tighter and my confidence is growing with every shooting session. I shot 7 shots today out of my 300 WSM at different rock deer out to 875 yards. the canyon I was shooting across ran out of room. I placed every shot right where I was aiming. Once again I am Jacked up. the information I have obtained just from this forum to better my accuracy at long range is worth more to me than I can give. I want to thank all of you guys who post your knowledge on this sight for all to obtain and put to action to better ourselves as shooters of this wonderful sport. I have learned so much from here to better my rifles accuracy, to my shooting, and my loading of ammo. I have reloaded since I was a teenager, but what I have learnd this past year has been so positive to me that I wish I knew it when I first started out. Once again thank you and good shooting

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.