I finally made it back

Sasquatch

I haven't been able to check in or keep up with the sight for a couple years due to a carreer and home move back to my home town. Couldn't affoard a computer and internet and keep up with the shooting sports. I chose to keep shooting. hope everything is going well for the "senior Members" as well as the members that are new to me. It looks like I've lost the title as Sasquatch and will be posting as seeds230 now. I'm glad to be back in this knowlegable group.

Alan

Welcome back, good to hear from you again.

If your interested I believe Len can change your username back.... if you catch him in a "kind and benevolent" mood. ;)

Chris

Welcome back although you never really went anywhere, nor are you a new member. You just had a little time between your last post and this one.:) And it sounds like you spent that time doing what we all like to do.;)

Len will catch this and I'd guess he might be able to get "Sasquatch" back on Long Range Hunting.:)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.