I either screwed up or made the best decision ever

IMG_20201128_153216.jpg

I never should have asked her to come along. 700 yds, first time behind my Savage 110 Precision in 6.5CM. She's like..."Is this what you're always working on? That wasn't hard at all."
I've created a monster.
My wife hasn't shot a rifle in at least 5 years. 4/5 on the plate from standing rest, using Armageddon OG Gamechanger. Phooey.

View attachment 228770
I never should have asked her to come along. 700 yds, first time behind my Savage 110 Precision in 6.5CM. She's like..."Is this what you're always working on? That wasn't hard at all."
I've created a monster.
My wife hasn't shot a rifle in at least 5 years. 4/5 on the plate from standing rest, using Armageddon OG Gamechanger. Phooey.

Phooey? You should be thrilled! Similar shooting results from my wife. She out shot me and everyone else after a week at Gunsite.

View attachment 228770
I've created a monster.
Same here, with my wife. Next time, put her at 200yds with some Hornady white tail Factory Ammo on a 12oz coke can. Wait a minute, if she's like my wife, she MAY, pull that shot off also. LOL :)

MY wife never shot a bow. In 3 months 1st in our league.

Became a Deputy, never shot a handgun, 6 months later got her Expert bar.

Why ? because they LISTEN to the instructors.

Yes. We saw this in the 80's and 90's when training women in our club's Personal Protection Course's and small bore rifle training. By the end of the courses, it was very common for the novice wives or girlfriends to be out shooting their husbands or boyfriends. Not every man handled it well.

Decades ago, my female 1st cousin won several state rifle championships against a mostly male competition, and she had far less experience but was the best shooting student her coach had every worked with.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.