I drew either-sex antelope tag ...

FEENIX,

You old bucket of bolts!:D I sure do wish you MT guys would slow down the boasting a bit.:)

Was laying in bed the other night. Just before going to sleep, I said something like, "Hon, whatdaya think about moving to Montana?" She back handed me!!!!!:) Oh well....

Great going. Though shalt not covet they neighbor's great luck. Yeah, right!

FEENIX,

You old bucket of bolts!:D I sure do wish you MT guys would slow down the boasting a bit.:)

Was laying in bed the other night. Just before going to sleep, I said something like, "Hon, whatdaya think about moving to Montana?" She back handed me!!!!!:) Oh well....

Great going. Though shalt not covet they neighbor's great luck. Yeah, right!

L:DL! Come on over neighbor, cheers!

Ed

Congratulations, hope you get a chance to put it to good use.

Last edited:
Congratulations feenix thats awesome! you definitely should play the powerball. I applied this year for the first time. Unit 700, I believe buck only. I was unsuccessful. On the bright side though it looks like I have a bonus point for next year. BTW, do you have any draw tips for us rookies? Old buddy, old pal. lol.

Congratulations feenix thats awesome! you definitely should play the powerball. I applied this year for the first time. Unit 700, I believe buck only. I was unsuccessful. On the bright side though it looks like I have a bonus point for next year. BTW, do you have any draw tips for us rookies? Old buddy, old pal. lol.

I have no idea on tips other than keep trying (note: 700 area is normally high odds area), I think I just get lucky from time to time.

Good luck and have a happy sage hunt for 2010.

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.