I Don't Let The Grass Grow Under My Feet

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I love to travel -- especially out west. I am heading out tomorrow on a one week trip.

Here is my route from WI to MT and WY ,then home.

Some hunt area scouting in north east MT, then a couple days of coyotes with Troy east of Great Falls. Then down to WY for more scouting, stop to have a Coke with Ernie in Gillette, then HOME.

lens-mt-wy-trip.jpg

Ah -- the open road beckons! :cool:

I got to spend 5 weeks in great falls hunting in every direction 8 yrs. ago.
My friend lives in great falls and I stayed with him when I wasn't living out of the back of the suburban hunting.
I love Montana.
Tarey

I'm jealous :D

Looks like youll be driving thru some beautiful country Len. You could even swing by and say howdy to roaddog on your way thru the Dakotas in all your ''free time'':D Have a great trip.

Looks to me like your driving through a lot a PD country on your route. I would be hard pressed to pass that up for coyotes. Don't get me wrong, I like to shoot coyotes but I don't get near the trigger time with them as I do Pd's :)

Looks like you'll be racking up alot of mile, with all that fun you'll be having don't forget to change oil:). Have a good and safe trip. Happy hunting. Enjoy.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.