I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
I am so sick of this winter I cant stand it anymore! I sit here and type this and all I can hear the wind HOWLING outside. 90, 100, 110 MPH. It has to STOP! It gets 20 below and then it warms up to 28, snows 3 feet at a time and then blows like crazey, and I am going CRAZEY!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You could always be here in Texas where on the last day of deer season, 4 Jan 2004, I was out in 72+ degree temperatures with the mosquitos biting me all day. The very next day the temp dropped to the 50s. I sure could have used that while I was hunting. I hate mosquitos.

Doug

How much lead do you need on a 110 mph snowflake with a 7mm STW at 56 yards? Full value BTW.
wink.gif

Michael,
Hey, I told Phil too, it's not blowing even a breeze at my place.
grin.gif
Move out here and escape the howlin north wind outa that valley. If you know where the Muskox farm is, that's where my Dad was born and raised. Cold as hell up on that hill, that's why he moved out here when he grew up.
grin.gif
You know all the fun's over in this valley anyway.
wink.gif
You goin out to shoot the 500 Jeffery with us tomarrow? Don't worry, it's got a brake on it and it weighs 17 lbs... He's finishing up something on it at Dave's in the morning and bringing it out to break in... with the 750gr A-Max.

Hmmm, 750gr bullet, 2700fps, 17lbs rifle, even with muzzle brake...ouch.

Oh forgot, the 15 layers of clothing you will be wearing act as an effective shoulder protector :).

Now does that mean you have a 10" length of pull in winter then extend to 14" in the summer?

Enjoy the cannon and let us know who survives...the cold.

Jerry

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.