I am falling apart ...

We are the only people who know the correct use of y'all
Kind a like the meaning of " bless your heart"
My mother in law was from Texas. She used the "bless his heart" when talking about my brother in law. I am familiar with the term. She also asked "what part of ya'll do you all not understand?

Yep, always throw in a God bless em, before ya give an honest description of someone's work ethics, over the phone. There's just no tellN how many others are in the cab of the truck, listening over the speaker phone on the other end.

Last edited:
Another good news! My referral was approved, and I will be traveling to MD Anderson Cancer Center in League City, TX 3/25/23 and returning on 3/31/23.
Just a quick update. Our hotel is < a 5-minute walk from the hospital. All of my appointments went well. The only suggestion from the oncologist from MD Anderson is for every three-month surveillance instead of every six months. We are flying back home tomorrow. Thank you, Lord, for all my blessings.

My wife and I saw some of Houston/League City and Galveston and explored fine dining. But the best part is meeting LRH member @asd9055. Brother, meeting you was a pleasure, and my wife and I enjoyed every moment. Thank you also for lunch. It is my turn next time, in three months. For those that do not know @asd9055, he is as nice as they come; pretty down to earth. @bamban, you'll have a blast when you meet him. Cheers!

Ed

Just a quick update. Our hotel is < a 5-minute walk from the hospital. All of my appointments went well. The only suggestion from the oncologist from MD Anderson is for every three-month surveillance instead of every six months. We are flying back home tomorrow. Thank you, Lord, for all my blessings.

My wife and I saw some of Houston/League City and Galveston and explored fine dining. But the best part is meeting LRH member @asd9055. Brother, meeting you was a pleasure, and my wife and I enjoyed every moment. Thank you also for lunch. It is my turn next time, in three months. For those that do not know @asd9055, he is as nice as they come; pretty down to earth. @bamban, you'll have a blast when you meet him. Cheers!

Ed
Thank you Ed. Pleasure was ALL mine! Happy all medical went well, safe trip tomorrow and looking forward to seeing you in three months.

Thank you Ed. Pleasure was ALL mine! Happy all medical went well, safe trip tomorrow and looking forward to seeing you in three months.
Yes, Sir! I am truly blessed. Hopefully, next time, your wife can join us. We will try for the main campus next time so that it will be closer.
Thanks for the update! My wife asks me every day if there's been an update. We're happy for you!
Thank you, I appreciate your and your wife's concern.

Good to hear Ed!!
Just a quick story. I moved to great falls last year and asked on this site for a local gunsmith. Feenix not only gave me some names but met up with me and drove me out and introduced me !! Good people on here
Thanks, Brother; I appreciate you. That's what this forum is all about, helping each other.