I am falling apart ...

Best wishes bud.
Everybody I know that's my age is falling apart too. We didn't hold up nearly as well as my dad's generation (born in '29) and before. I am 100% certain it is diet related. All those things the medical/ nutritional industry told us was bad for us (animal fats and meat) really wasn't- they tricked us into eating stuff that would lead to a 2nd half of a lifetime of osteoporosis, medical procedures and prescriptions (excess calcuim, vegetable oils, with polyunsaturated fats/ omega-6 fatty acids /soybean derivatives, and diets low in vitamin k2/ d3 to name a few) while making the latest generation of modern men, well, you know what I'm getting at.

Anybody that doesnt get it, isn't old enough to remember what real people used to be like.

When i was in my late 20s i went to my pcp to get a checkup. He told me my cholesterol was high, and recommended I use only margarine, stay away from animal fats, and get on Lipitor. I suspected he was merely pushing drugs, so ignored it. A 2nd cholesterol test confirmed it wasn't high.

Many years and lots of research later, I confirmed that yes, we were all being manipulated by the medical industry to achieve the goal of guaranteeing a lifetime of medications and medical procedures.

Last edited:
Best wishes bud.
Everybody I know that's my age is falling apart too. We didn't hold up nearly as well as my dad's generation (born in '29) and before. I am 100% certain it is diet related. All those things the medical/ nutritional industry told us was bad for us (animal fats and meat) really wasn't- they tricked us into eating stuff that would lead to a 2nd half of a lifetime of osteoporosis, medical procedures and prescriptions (excess calcuim, vegetable oils, with polyunsaturated fats/ omega-6 fatty acids /soybean derivatives, and diets low in vitamin k2/ d3 to name a few) while making the latest generation of modern men, well, you know what I'm getting at.

Anybody that doesnt get it, isn't old enough to remember what real people used to be like.

When i was in my late 20s i went to my pcp to get a checkup. He told me my cholesterol was high, and recommended I use only margarine, stay away from animal fats, and get on Lipitor. I suspected he was merely pushing drugs, so ignored it. A 2nd cholesterol test confirmed it wasn't high.

Many years and lots of research later, I confirmed that yes, we were all being manipulated by the medical industry to achieve the goal of guaranteeing a lifetime of medications and medical procedures.
Charlie Daniels- If I could have 1 wish, I'd like another try at 25. Or was it 26?

Another good news! My referral was approved, and I will be traveling to MD Anderson Cancer Center in League City, TX 3/25/23 and returning on 3/31/23.
One of the best Cancer centers in the country. Good luck and let us know how it goes. While you are there and if you have time, grab you a meal a Pappadeauxs (sp) restaurant. Great seafood mixed with some Cajun specialty.

Guys and Gals,
It's midnight thirty in Boise, as it is in Great Falls. I'm getting ready for bed. Ed will be getting up and having coffee at 03:30. (perish the thought) And then he will be heading to Texas. I hope ALL our prayers will be with him. Not for the treatment he will receive at MD Anderson, because the quality of that is a GIVEN! I pray that the stupid, woke, airlines won't run off a taxiway, and run him into a ditch! We are ALL pulling for you ED! Please keep us informed, and let us know if we need to intervene with any inability, inattention, or neglect that you may encounter!

Bill Caldwell and ALL YOUR Friends!

Last edited:
Guys and Gals,
It's midnight thirty in Boise, as it is in Great Falls. I'm getting ready for bed. Ed will be getting up and having coffee at 03:30. (perish the thought) And then he will be heading to Texas. I hope ALL our prayers will be with him. Not for the treatment he will receive at MD Anderson, because the quality of that is a GIVEN! I pray that the stupid, woke, airlines won't run off a taxiway, and run him into a ditch! We are ALL pulling for you ED! Please keep us informed, and let us know if we need to intervene with any inability, inattention, or neglect that you may encounter!

Bill Caldwell and ALL YOUR Friends!
Thanks, Brother Bill! My bad, I know I said 3/25, but we are flying out tomorrow (3/26). I appreciate all your thoughts and well wishes. God bless us all.

Ed