I am falling apart ...

Ed, I'm really sorry that you've gone through so much. I'm even more sorry that somehow, I've missed this thread completely. But I've read every post tonight. Sonia and I are thrilled that you are doing well and hope you continue to thrive. We hope you can come to Idaho to recuperate. We'll take you fishing, morel mushroom picking, and huckleberry picking to aid in your recovery. AND, we can provide extra special libations and exotic cigars, and back yard rib steaks and crawdads, to aid your recovery! Please come!
LOL! You, Sir, just made me hungry. I appreciate you and your warm felt offer. My wife and I frequent Couer d'Alene. It has been a while since we last met at Boise and McCall (what a beautiful place).

Ed

LOL! You, Sir, just made me hungry. I appreciate you and your warm felt offer. My wife and I frequent Couer d'Alene. It has been a while since we last met at Boise and McCall (what a beautiful place).

Ed

Come on brother, you are always hungry LOL.

Happy to hear the awesome news, glad you are better and I pray you stay healthy. God bless and waiting to see more of you cooking episodes 😉

Luis

Today was the end of my 6-month observation. All my lab works, and the CT scan look good. It has been a year and a half of good news thus far; thank the Lord. My next oncology appointment is in August. Despite the good news, my wife and I asked for his support for a second opinion at MD Anderson Cancer Center (https://www.mdanderson.org/?invsrc=..._clickid=d3d646c7-d1ab-4dc2-8310-e2f980fe695d). He agreed and will send his report/help to my primary care doctor. Because it is outside of my insurance (Tricare for Life ) regional coverage, it must be coordinated with the appropriate agencies to extend the range.
I got my follow-up appointment with my primary care doctor on base yesterday, and it seems they received my oncologist's endorsement/support. The ball is rolling for the MD Anderson Cancer Center referral process. In addition, I must be doing something right, I now take 3 fewer meds, and one of my meds' doses was cut in half.

I hope you are ALL doing fine/better as well. God bless!

I got my follow-up appointment with my primary care doctor on base yesterday, and it seems they received my oncologist's endorsement/support. The ball is rolling for the MD Anderson Cancer Center referral process. In addition, I must be doing something right, I now take 3 fewer meds, and one of my meds' doses was cut in half.

The great I AM is in charge!!! Awesome news. So glad to hear it.

All of us are hurtling toward inevitable death; but we want as much time as possible. But we are all short timers. Along the short fleeting way, some are gifted to know that the ultimate goal is the resurrection to everlasting life with our Creator. We are going to die with or without Him, but with Him we live in happiness forever. Anytime you lose focus on that, its just another proof that everything Scripture says about us self absorbed mortals is true. The greatest proof we need a Savior is us.
Folks who are graced to be convinced of these most important truths before they die are the winners of everything in the end.
They can truly say "Whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord."

All of us are hurtling toward inevitable death; but we want as much time as possible. But we are all short timers. Along the short fleeting way, some are gifted to know that the ultimate goal is the resurrection to everlasting life with our Creator. We are going to die with or without Him, but with Him we live in happiness forever. Anytime you lose focus on that, its just another proof that everything Scripture says about us self absorbed mortals is true. The greatest proof we need a Savior is us.
Folks who are graced to be convinced of these most important truths before they die are the winners of everything in the end.
They can truly say "Whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord."
AMEN!

Another good news! My referral was approved, and I will be traveling to MD Anderson Cancer Center in League City, TX 3/25/23 and returning on 3/31/23.

Recent Posts