I am falling apart ...

Glad to hear that you are doing well sir. Like you, I will be glad to have 2021 in the rear view, looking very much forward to 2022!
Brother Ed: Carpal Tunnel, Pinched Nerve, Rotator Cuff, and Gall Bladder removal WITH liver cancer, YOU are indeed the 6 Million Dollar Man! When I prayed for you earlier this year, I should have asked HIM " and etc. ".... Seriously, I truly pray that all will come together for your benefit! Also, I do believe this holds the record for number of posts. All the best to you, I have enjoyed your posts. Stay strong in HIM! Dan in Laurel, MT

I'm surprised they haven't said anything about alcohol consumption. Just to be safe I'll PM you my address so you can ship it off.
Happy Toddlers And Tiaras GIF
Nice try! I haven't had any alcohol since my operation.

I had my 90-day observation follow-up yesterday, and my lab work and CT scan were good. No further treatment is necessary at this time other than another 90-day observation. I am truly blessed. Thank you, Lord, for watching over me.

I had my first beer (Mountain Man) today at lunch with my buds. In addition, I made a celebratory purchase of some spirits; see the whiskey thread.

I had my 90-day observation follow-up yesterday, and my lab work and CT scan were good. No further treatment is necessary at this time other than another 90-day observation. I am truly blessed. Thank you, Lord, for watching over me.

I had my first beer (Mountain Man) today at lunch with my buds. In addition, I made a celebratory purchase of some spirits; see the whiskey thread.
I'll drink to that!!