I am falling apart ...

I had my follow-up appt with my medical oncologist today and his recommended treatment for my after-surgery condition is a 90-day observation over chemo and clinical trial (none at this time). I am scheduled for an extensive CT scan in December.
That sounds like awesome news!
Make sure you treat yourself to do what you love to do.

I had my follow-up appt with my medical oncologist today and his recommended treatment for my after-surgery condition is a 90-day observation over chemo and clinical trial (none at this time). I am scheduled for an extensive CT scan in December.
That sounds like promising news! Hang in there Sir! We'll hang with you!🙂

Well, I survived my first two weeks back to work. My "most God awful excuse of trocar site closure" healed very well and nicely 😇. Sutures from my three surgeries in the last five months are reminders of all of God's blessings. I thank the Lord for it every day. Thank you also for all your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate all the PMs. I appreciate you all.

I am on my 2nd week of strength portion for my shoulder. Too weak for the archery season but should be OK for rifle season; I will be going after pronghorn antelope starting 9 Oct. We shall see how I do and possibly go after deer and elk shortly after.

Happy safe shooting/hunting.

Ed

Recent Posts