I am falling apart ...

Apologies to all suffering right now. This thread fell out of my notices for some reason. I was unaware of how much was going on with folks.

I can't do much, but offering up prayers is something in my skill set still. As is conversation via PM if you're feeling on your own.

I confess I did have to clear my mind, before getting prayerful. It took me a minute to get focussed on the true enemy.

For myself I don't have that kind of anger, friends and family hurting can set me off though.

Truly praying for all of you in need of comfort, and relief of pain.

When I read these threads, it makes me feel good that there are still real good people out there that believe in the power of prayer. Prayers out to all of you in need right now. Praying not only helps the one your praying for, but also yourself.

Threads like this ease my guilt for spending too much time on here once in a while 😁

When I read these threads, it makes me feel good that there are still real good people out there that believe in the power of prayer. Prayers out to all of you in need right now. Praying not only helps the one your praying for, but also yourself.

Threads like this ease my guilt for spending too much time on here once in a while 😁

Amen!

Amen to the power of prayer and God's blessings. Search for the testimony of Olympic Gold medal winner (world record) Sydney McLaughlin on Simul Justus.
Ed, what is the latest on your recovery and also neck diagnosis?
God bless you real good
RR,

When I saw the neurologist about the pinched nerve on my neck, I already had the carpal tunnel and cubital nerve release surgery on my left hand. The neurosurgeon appointment should have been before the surgery, but there was a miscommunication between the two docs. Anyways, the neurosurgeon at the time, no concern or action required at the time. However, I developed cramping in my left hand. The orthopedic surgeon who performed the surgery on my left suspects the issue is caused by the pinched nerve on my neck (I do not experience any pain at this time) and wants me to re-engage with the neurosurgeon but not until the orthopedic surgeon that did my right shoulder rotator cuff surgery fully clears me of any restriction.

My right shoulder is coming along very well. No pain and near-normal range of motion on my first physical therapy. They are going to baby it to allow ample time to heal properly. So far, it's all stretching, massages, and ultrasound treatment once a week. When it is time for strengthening exercises, it will be twice a week session.

Regarding my left Achilles tendonitis, it seems that it is helping in the pain management area, but I am not sure it will go away with physical therapy. I will use up the remaining authorized visit per my referral then re-engage with my primary care doc.

Thanks!

Ed

I am having a liver biopsy tomorrow due to a small mast found in the right liver. X-ray, CT scan, MRI, and ultrasound was not definitive enough and a tissue sample is a must.
Not quite the news I was hoping for ...

Good morning Ed

Thank you for talking on the phone yesterday. As we briefly talked about, the next step forward now that your biopsy tells us there are "cancer" cells in your liver, is to meet with the oncologic surgeon. His name is Dr. Phuoc. He will be able to elaborate on the results of the biopsy and pathology report and also outline further work up and treatment strategies. You are scheduled for an appointment with him on 8/11 @ 10 am. The address is 400 13th Ave South Suite #102. We will also keep the appointment we had you scheduled for with Dr. Tang, the medical oncologist. That appointment is 8/13 @ 9:15. I am here if you have any questions at all. Please reach out.

Also, your pathology report reads as follows, "moderately differentiated adenocarcinoma most consistent with cholangiocarcinoma." There is also a level of interpretation involved so I ensure you that Dr. Tang and Dr. Phuoc will be able to elaborate on that at your appointments.

Annie
RN Navigator
406-731-8146

... but I am hopeful everything will be just fine. Cheers!

Ed

I am the same way! A breath of fresh air to read about others that know the power of prayer.

Prayers for all with ailments in this thread.

Holy Father,

I don't personally know Ed but I know you do. I pray you give wisdom to his doctors, comfort to his family and close friends and a peace to him only You can provide. Please strengthen him and help him to stand in this battle. Father you know how many here are praying for him and know you are the great God that hears and answers prayers. Thank you for seeing Ed thru this news, please be with him today and help us all to trust you for tomorrow. Help Ed to know You aren't at a distance, but right there with him.
Thank you for all You have done, are doing and are going to do. May you receive all the glory, honor and praise only you deserve.
We ask these things in the name of Jesus,
Amen

Recent Posts