I am falling apart ...

bdlesh 60 is too young for heart trouble.
Like capona said,keep in the game and don't give up.Make those changes and stick to it.
We need you here on the forum.
Thanks rooster! I plan to be here a while, if nothing less, to irritate people ( read that as creedmore fan boys)....

Kidney stones ! - don't go there! - observe diet recommendations! - a time bomb inside body! I had a whopper (7mm) removed; it took 2 sessions 3 weeks apart ( no cutting, locate, break up with holmium laser, optic fiber, camera & remove with basket). Temporary plumbing assistances deployed. The onset hurt real bad, about equal to other stuff that involved cutting and plate/screw installation but of longer duration. With the screw & plate stuff, my hospital room mate was in for knee stuff & we distracted each other with friendly arguments. The stone stuff was outpatient and near complete activity 4 days after each procedure.

I was thankful of the many prayers and assistance offers that I received from others and will respond. Ready to go - no planned moose extraction but 82 YO body prepped for rodent removal.

My right shoulder surgery yesterday AM went well. My doc said she was able to repair but to 8 anchor screws instead of the average 2 and did have to go to the cadaver option. Now for a long recovery period, 6-8 months. I will shoot for under 6.

Craig, I ended up with my Doc's preferred sling and a cryo cuff set up.

Ed

Hugnot I knew an older man that said he knew the worst pain as 1-he was shot in Viet Nam,2-Kidney stones!
To be on the same level as getting shot has to mean its a bad pain!Get well

Feenix you had a bad surgery with a shoulder re-build so get well my friend and keep us up to date on recovering.
I have had 8 back surgeries with 6 fusions with cadaver bones.
My worries were if the guy they got bones from was a Satan worshiper or Christian but they will not tell you that.
Keep us posted buddy.

Ed, long road but sounds like you got a solid repair. The cryo cuff will be your best friend for quite a while. I found it eliminated pain meds if I used it a lot 4-6x day. I always used it before going to bed to "quiet" the shoulder down for some sleep. I will tell you the shoulder takes a really long time to heal so let the body heal up. I rushed it a little bit and had little setback so lesson learned for me. Wear the sling as long as Doc says to even though royal PITA!! I had to wear 13 weeks on the reconstruction surgery in 2018. My doc even asked my wife if I was "good boy" and kept it on! Dang! No fooling them!!

So glad to hear you are now on recovery road! We will try to keep you entertained with our successes and likely more failures shooting!! So far momma woodchuck is besting me by veggie garden but will post up the pic if and when!!

Be safe!
Craig

I can't add anything new to all that had been said, but the multiple pages of well wishes and prayers for you and your recovery are a testament to your character and the quality of your sharing and support of others. From a 77 year old double knee replacement and dual shoulder diagnosis ( doing cortisone shots as a temporary measure ), I can verify that prayer does work.

Ed, I use these flexible cold wraps a lot and are nice to mold to your shoulder when you may not be able to use the cryo cuff. Plus I can take with me in cooler so they travel great. One really good use....wrap a bottle of beer to super cool it down!!!🤣🤣
9F1C7A7F-5DCB-47A6-A3D9-6C622FB60925.jpeg