I am falling apart ...

In the past year I have had my appendix rupture, covid and recently a heart attack. I have spent more time in the hospital than the rest of my life combined. I just turned 60 and taking a hard look at my lifestyle. I have lost all drive to do things and talk myself out of doing anything fun.....other than that all is good.

I happily schedule an epidural every 3 months or so for the last several years. Trying to hold out as long as possible on the next three level fusion as that will give me 10-in-a-row with four more in my neck...not so good for bending, or much else really! Hang in there guys! I was able to fight both swordfish and alligators with a broken back (4 broken vertebrae) that healed improperly because the military and the VA told me it was muscle spasms! Just remember you can do anything you put your mind to!
I have been on the 3 month schedule but now going on 5 months without an epidural shot and dang it really slows you down. Hopefully a shot in next 10 days!

The only thing Golden about my Golden years is my pi## I must be getting old, it takes me all nite to do what I used to do all nite!, seriously just looking at the flowers and not the roots is a blessing every day, here's to a speedy recovery Feenix, we need guys like you on here to keep guys like me out of trouble!

The only thing Golden about my Golden years is my pi## I must be getting old, it takes me all nite to do what I used to do all nite!, seriously just looking at the flowers and not the roots is a blessing every day, here's to a speedy recovery Feenix, we need guys like you on here to keep guys like me out of trouble!
This is what makes this forum so good like aged wine a lot of experience and wisdom here keep it going God Bless

I often get nose bleeds due to allergies and sinus issues, I've had them all my life so here are a couple if tips while you get that looked at.

Usually applying pressure with my fingers will work, but on occasions that wont stop it at all.

For these cases I was recommended by an old otorhinolaryngologist of mine to get a cotton ball and wet it with vinegar and push it all the way up the nostril. This stops the bleeding pretty well, it might take 3 to 5 cotton balls to get it done.

He also advised me that once the bleeding stops I wet a tissue and gently clean the blood inside the nostril as much as possible. After that with a cotton swab I apply some Neosporin or antibiotic ointment, this lubricates, moistirizes, and cauterizes and seals the blood vessel. The neosporin you'll need to apply it twice daily, once in the morning and again at night for 5 to 7 days in a row.

This will stop my nose bleeds for about 3 to 4 months. And when they start again I do this process all over again.

My godson had nose bleeds similar to yours, 30 to 45 minutes ones and the vinegar and neosporin has really helped him.

Stay safe and god bless.

Forgot to mention, if anyone tells you to use hydrogen peroxide, don't, it doesn't work. It makes blood boil and does not stop the bleeding.

In the past year I have had my appendix rupture, covid and recently a heart attack. I have spent more time in the hospital than the rest of my life combined. I just turned 60 and taking a hard look at my lifestyle. I have lost all drive to do things and talk myself out of doing anything fun.....other than that all is good.
That's a difficult year for you. You got better times coming so stay positive and in the hunt.