I am falling apart ...

Best wishes on speedy recovery!. As somebody already suggested I would highly recommend visiting a Good chiropractor. I have had a few pinched nerves and at one point thought I was going to have to have shoulder surgery. Luckily a chiropractor was able to straighten all of those out. Ps-- make sure they are a good one!--some will leave you in worse shape than you went in. Some will try and drag as many visits out of you as possible. A good one will have you feeling better before you leave the first time!

UPDATE:

Finally, I am scheduled for 10 June right shoulder surgery. 😇

New ailments: :mad::mad::mad:

1. I have slight muscle pain in the lower rib area. It feels like when you overdo crunches. This has been going on for two weeks now. X-ray and EKG were good. CT scan showed a small mass on my right liver. Awaiting MRI appointment. Meantime, I was given Prilosec before meals to try.

2. Achilles tendonitis on my left ankle/foot. This has been going on for months, but I was toughing it out, and it finally caught up with me. X-ray seems to be OK, but Doc is sending me to do physical therapy.

3. I have had a recurring bloody nose that, when it bleeds it takes 45 minutes to an hour to stop—a very nasty and gross blood flow, mainly on the right. Have a referral to see ENT.

Ahhh, the golden years ...

I along with so many others are so sorry to hear your ailments are snowballing, thank you for reaching out & letting us know so we can keep you in our prayers. Keep the Faith & hang in there as best as you can & keep making tracks....sooner (hopefully) or later you will make it thru this ordeal & be a shining example of endurance & perseverance to us all.
James 1
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1 NASB 1995
12.Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.

Attachments

• M.P.jpg
    M.P.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0789.JPG
    IMG_0789.JPG
    538.3 KB · Views: 14
I along with so many others are so sorry to hear your ailments are snowballing, thank you for reaching out & letting us know so we can keep you in our prayers. Keep the Faith & hang in there as best as you can & keep making tracks....sooner (hopefully) or later you will make it thru this ordeal & be a shining example of endurance & perseverance to us all.
James 1
Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, 3knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. 4And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
James 1 NASB 1995
12.Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.
Prayers for you that all will be ok hang in there stay strong