I am falling apart ...

I completed my 5-month observation last week (after two 90-day observations), and all my blood work and CT scans were good. Not an immediate concern, but I have a fatty liver. But I have had it since the early 1980s. The area where the surgical oncologist removes the cancer cell continues to shrink. I am under a 6-month observation unless I feel pain again or experience jaundice. I have my fingers and toes crossed.

I completed my 5-month observation last week (after two 90-day observations), and all my blood work and CT scans were good. Not an immediate concern, but I have a fatty liver. But I have had it since the early 1980s. The area where the surgical oncologist removes the cancer cell continues to shrink. I am under a 6-month observation unless I feel pain again or experience jaundice. I have my fingers and toes crossed.
That's great news. I'll help the fatty liver issue by securing your single malt scotch and any other related drinks ;)

Crossed here too.

Recent Posts