I am color blind.I am not sure what color my socks are.Will i get banned if I post?

Tired of seeing me with mismatched socks, the wife got me several dozen black socks and several dozen white socks. No doubt she hadn't heard of Newton's sixth law of physics, the law of orphaned socks. Turns out the black ones weren't color fast, and started turning various shades of grey depending on the number of wash cycles (true story). Soon, all of them were orphans. The white socks started turning various shades of green with envy, depending on how they felt about Chicago. So I'm wearing white socks right now, please don't ban me!

I'm red/green color blind as well, hasn't caused me too much trouble other than a cannot see hunters orange at all, and I can't see red led displays or lasers.
my ol' man figured it out when I kept leaving orange bailing twine all over the place when I was feeding the cows, I got in quite a bit of trouble for that until he figured out I couldn't see it, he switched to blue and we never had any more problems with that.
I did buy a purple mountain bike in when I was in college thinking it was blue, you should have heard my roommate laugh when I pulled up on that thing, but got to laugh at him when his truck broke down and had to ride my purple mountain bike work...what goes around, comes around.

So here is a brand new color anecdote...2 minutes old.

Yesterday my wife had a house key made for my daughter's house in case I need it some day when I am taking care of the two grandkids.

Color-blind grandson, Ollie, was with her at the key place.

"Ollie pick out a keychain fob that grandpa can see easily."

Ollie picked one out and said to grandma...."Here, this one is white. He can see that one well."

Well, the next day at my house, grandma just handed it to me now and told me it's pink.

many years ago Firestone Tire Company sent me to Akron,Ohio for 2 weeks of manager training so before I left my wife put tags on all my clothes as to which ones went together i.e. this tie to that shirt etc worked good. and almost 47 years later she still tells me I don't match oh well. and in 2000 I bought a new Ford pickup and bought what I believed was a pretty blue until a friend called and told me nice looking green truck, my wife said yea it is kind of green, I would never knowingly buy a green truck, also Barney the dinosaur on the children's show my kids said was purple but to me that sucker is bright fluorescent Pink. keep the stories coming

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.