• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

I’ve found them, thanks everyone #3 shell holder or equivalent.

Havoc

I can not find one to save my life. I'm looking to buy two, everywhere I've looked is out of stock. It's for a 6.5 CM. If anyone is willing to part with a couple, let me know. Or if you have seen them on any hidden gem websites let me know. it's appreciated.

if you're local to the Sacramento valley, I have primers I can trade.

Last edited:
I saw a bunch of stuff like this on ebay the other day may look there if you have not

I can not find one to save my life. I'm looking to buy two, everywhere I've looked is out of stock. It's for a 6.5 CM. If anyone is willing to part with a couple, let me know. Or if you have seen them on any hidden gem websites let me know. it's appreciated.

if you're local to the Sacramento valley, I have primers I can trade.
I believe that #3 is one of the "Most Common" size shell holders. When I really really need something that I've found on ebay, if the listing has a "buy it now" button, I just buy it now. Saves me all the frustration that you have already experienced.

Years ago, I loaded .243. That takes a #3. let me look around, if I still have it. You can have it. Stand by. I will let you know.
Thanks. I have no problem paying for it. Or atleast shipping.

bryan.