Huskemaw upgrade

my82cam

I have an older style huskemaw 5-20 and have loved it, has always been crystal clear at all powers. during the last 2 range sessions it has been cloudy on 20x. I called huskemaw and spoke with them, they will replace the scope for free or upgrade me to the blue diamond for $350 more. is the blue diamond up grade with it? I will probably wind up doing it but thought I would ask on here and see what you guys said first. I have also been looking at buying a nightforce but that is probably best for a different thread.

even if you didn't want to keep it and resold it. cloudy used huskey above 20x or brand new blue diamond. I don't see how you loose even paying $350 more.

They will replace the cloudy one for free. I plan on keeping the scope, I was just curious what the new blue diamond had to offer over the old one. The sales rep told me the new one had more wind marks in the reticle, the machining and building process had been upgraded too. I am leaning towards the blue diamond upgrade was just curious what others thought that had it

Love my :D Blue Diamond Scopes will have my 3rd one here shortly for my 300 win mag.
gun)gun)

I looked through 3 old Huskemaws and 3 of the Blue Diamonds and I think it's worth your money to upgrade, the Blue Diamonds I looked through had noticeably better glass.

I spoke with a scope dealer I had purchased several scopes through, he said it was definitely worth the upgrade to get the blue diamond, he doesn't even sell huskemaw scopes. I am glad to hear you guys confirm what he said. I have already sent it off and await my new scope. I will give a post after I shoot it and let you guys know my thoughts

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts