Huskemaw if your interested..

I am eagerly awaiting your new post. Good/or Bad. It didnt seem that you were on the ''Bashing'' bandwagon, and you gave credit to Huskemaw/& Best of the West, where it was due, so I am anxious to see what your opinion will be after your introduction/ familiarization with thier products. As we both stated, Huskemaw does do what they say they do and I will respect your review for what it is. Just a shooters honest feedback on bang for your buck optics.

Huskamaw have the same glass source as Nightforce, but that's far from having the same glass as Nightforce. Probably NF pays to have it ground to a better finish. There's also the issue of coatings. Coatings are proprietary, and I can guarentee you Huskemaw doesn't have Nightforce coatings. The coatings have a tremendous effect on what you see when you look through the scope. Nightforce scopes are rugged and reliable, but as glass goes, they aren't in the top 3. I haven't gotten my hands on a Huskamaw scope, but I haven't heard anything good about them while I have heard some negative comments, mainly regarding the glass.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.