Huskemaw if your interested..

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Tikkamike, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Tikkamike

Tikkamike Well-Known Member

If you are interested in the thread I started about the Huskemaw Read my latest post. It could get interesting.

2. Sharpshooter243

Sharpshooter243 Well-Known Member

I dont care what you have to say, its all bs!!!!!

3. Tikkamike

Fair enough

4. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

Latest post where? Bring on the hate mail? or a new one?:rolleyes:

5. Tikkamike

Sorry winmag, the hate mail thread..

6. winmag

winmag Well-Known Member

I am eagerly awaiting your new post. Good/or Bad. It didnt seem that you were on the ''Bashing'' bandwagon, and you gave credit to Huskemaw/& Best of the West, where it was due, so I am anxious to see what your opinion will be after your introduction/ familiarization with thier products. As we both stated, Huskemaw does do what they say they do and I will respect your review for what it is. Just a shooters honest feedback on bang for your buck optics.

7. Magnumdude

Magnumdude Well-Known Member

Huskamaw have the same glass source as Nightforce, but that's far from having the same glass as Nightforce. Probably NF pays to have it ground to a better finish. There's also the issue of coatings. Coatings are proprietary, and I can guarentee you Huskemaw doesn't have Nightforce coatings. The coatings have a tremendous effect on what you see when you look through the scope. Nightforce scopes are rugged and reliable, but as glass goes, they aren't in the top 3. I haven't gotten my hands on a Huskamaw scope, but I haven't heard anything good about them while I have heard some negative comments, mainly regarding the glass.