• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Huskemaw blue diamond 5-20x50

firefighter1990

Selling off a spare scope I have laying around. It's new in box and will go with a sunshade and huskemaw's lens cloth. I've used the turret certificate for another rig so it's void of that, other than that is new with a few goodies. I'm asking $1300 and that includes shipping to anywhere CONUS.

It's the blue diamond 5-20X50 with 30mm tube. It's been years since I've bought a scope and I'm out of the loop as far as what's trendy these days but man have the prices of new components skyrocketed!

I hear you about the price man. Been reading more about them, I've only ever shot a rifle with one of these scopes on it one, and liked it. Which reticle does this particular scope have?

I don't shoot prc or anything crazy demanding like that but I have another husky and it serves me well for what I use it for and that's hunting. I bought this when the "blue diamond" line first came out. The reticle has 4 Windsor marks if I remember right, I'll have to check again when I get home. The new ones have a picket fence for a reticle now! Like 8 marks left and right of center

Awesome, Let me know which one it is. I'm getting ready to buy a couple for hunting rifles and I like the price on this one.

Thanks again.

I've got a Huskema that I got when Aaron Davidson was there. He helped me set up.my turret, it tracks perfect.