Huskavarna 7mm mag

The truth, though sometimes painful to pride, is always the right path!!!
I am a novice and I will do as you recommend. I am not sure of smiths in this area as I am new to the Las Vegas area. I will see if I can find one and get him to look at it.
Call the guys over at www.frontsight.com They are mostly tactical guys, but can probably help you with at least a good recommendation of someone else local.

As for lessons, any ideas??? I want to learn as much as possible about this sport and I am trying to find things on line that are local. I've never heard of gun smith lessons, but it stands to reason you all learned somewhere, somehow. Or, was it just on the job with a master??
Shooting lessons, not gunsmith lessons. See above.

Some of our regular posters here are also Nevadans so maybe they can give you some even better suggestions.

Thanks for the right cross to the jaw!!! Hahaha:D
Hahaha. I appreciate the input!!
I sincerely hope it didn't come across as such. None of us are born knowing any of this stuff and most of those posting regularly on this board have been shooting for at least 30-50 years and trust me, all of us who are honest have probably missed more shots than you'll ever take.

The sport of shooting though is literally a blast, but it's not something one can instantly become an expert in.

I learned to shoot with an old pump Remington .22 rifle trying to hit prairie dogs with it open sight starting at the age of about 6-7. That was a little over 40 years ago and there are probably a dozen guys here who have been shooting considerably longer.

Most of us really are here to help though and to welcome newcomers to the sport.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.