Hunting with a suppressor Legal in Montana

dgarrett

Bullock signed bill to allow suppressors for hunting in Montana. Now if they would only lift the wearing of pumpkin suit rules... Use of game cameras and a few other weird laws. I don't know what part of their brains they use when passing laws against Lighted Knocks , Game Cameras and a multitude of other non-sense laws????... Dave

Bullock signed bill to allow suppressors for hunting in Montana. Now if they would only lift the wearing of pumpkin suit rules... Use of game cameras and a few other weird laws. I don't know what part of their brains they use when passing laws against Lighted Knocks , Game Cameras and a multitude of other non-sense laws????... Dave

Our legislature meets every 2 years for 90 days. From a sportsman's standpoint we'd be better off if they'd meet every 90 years for 2 weeks.

The lighted knock law has always stumped me.. I cant see one possible downfall to them... Luckily Colorado finally came to their senses and as of this year they're legal!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.