Hunting Dog

He's definitely big enough however good hounds have to be able to run hard and for great distances. We run bear hounds here in West Virginia and I'm afraid he couldn't keep up with the pack. He could definitely be helpful if you had one bayed on the ground though. For that matter he is bigger than some of the bears around here 😂

just a fuzzy Russian Mastiff, nuttin to see here!!! NO dog can withstand a wolf pack, one on one, many dogs would whoop a wolf, their strength is not single combat but pack power... Apples to oranges... a dog does not a wolf make and visa versa...

One of my females, not the biggest I've had by a long shot... I'm right @ 6" and about 235lbs
IMG_4256.JPG

just a fuzzy Russian Mastiff, nuttin to see here!!! NO dog can withstand a wolf pack, one on one, many dogs would whoop a wolf, their strength is not single combat but pack power... Apples to oranges... a dog does not a wolf make and visa versa...

One of my females, not the biggest I've had by a long shot... I'm right @ 6" and about 235lbs
View attachment 435401
True love💋, wonderful thing! Dogs are the best, unconditional love! Got a 17 year old rat Terrorist that hates to he held buy anyone other than me, and she,s not really happy I do it.

Recent Posts