Hunting Blinds for 3 people

Okie Whitetail Hunter

Looking at building or buying a solid blind to leave on my dad's farm. Looking at the 5' x 7' Wrangler Camo Hunting Blind from Texas Hunter Products. Anyone have any experience with these or other brands that make similar blinds.
[h3][/h3]

I am building one as well 5x7 interior.

Attachments

• 20210613_141753.jpg
    20210613_141753.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 98
I have a 14 year old that hunts with me and soon my twin boys will be going. So had to make a nicer hut to hunt out of. lol
I guess I was a mean Dad when my sons hunted with me when they were younger. I let them suffer with me out in the cold and harsh Montana hunting weather. They were 10 when they could legally hunt. Now at 33 and 30, they have a better appreciation of the hunt.

I caught a lot of grief when I built that 5x8 "condo", but everyone seems to hunt it regularly! The buck in my profile pic was my most recent. Christmas evening last year. They all said I ruined that spot with the shooting house. "Never gonna kill a big deer with that thing sitting on the edge of the field". 😁

I guess I was a mean Dad when my sons hunted with me when they were younger. I let them suffer with me out in the cold and harsh Montana hunting weather. They were 10 when they could legally hunt. Now at 33 and 30, they have a better appreciation of the hunt.
Nah. You taught them the way we learned. You did right.

If you are looking to build, Id consider building it on a trailer. Harbor Freight has 4x8 trailers for $500. You could build it to your specs and have the ability to move it around either with a ATV/Side by side or truck. Obviously when you build a fixed stand or blind your putting on a very productive part of the property but the ability to make it mobile would be a smart idea in my mind.

If you are looking to build, Id consider building it on a trailer. Harbor Freight has 4x8 trailers for $500. You could build it to your specs and have the ability to move it around either with a ATV/Side by side or truck. Obviously when you build a fixed stand or blind your putting on a very productive part of the property but the ability to make it mobile would be a smart idea in my mind.
Uncle and I are using a old trailer house frame. We cut it down to fit and rewelded the axles under it. We have one already but wanted this 2nd hut to be a bit bigger.