Hunting around wildfires

Come on man . I've shot at least 10 rounds through it !
And I'd only shoot it if it were 30 inches.
Roger that! I've seen you ring steel with it and I think you can 10 ring him from No Name Ridge. Me? You know I will be waiting at the BOTTOM of the peak!!! My apologies to the OP; with our little range closed, I am getting a bit goofy and my right index finger is starting to spaz out.

Roger that! I've seen you ring steel with it and I think you can 10 ring him from No Name Ridge. Me? You know I will be waiting at the BOTTOM of the peak!!! My apologies to the OP; with our little range closed, I am getting a bit goofy and my right index finger is starting to spaz out.
Cody range is open . Was there last two Thursdays .
Billings range is closed I know. Buddy from there came here couple weeks ago. Had never been to the Cody Shooting range. He loved it. He was getting a little goofy also. 🤪

Last edited:
No need to apologize. I love checking my posts notifications in the morning while I drink my coffee . The humor is great (most of the time) even if it is "off topic". It keeps me coming back more times then not.