Hunting and Shooting Shows

ARCaveman

Hello gents.

With having to spend so much time at home with all the Corona craziness. What's everyone's favorite hunting/shooting shows? Or even youtube channels? I've watched all the Long Range Pursuit, Fresh Tracks, and Meateater that there is. Usually don't watch much tv but now I'm running out of options. Thanks in advance.

Check out "The Hunting Public" on YouTube. I think they have been in Alabama turkey hunting the last week or so.
Hello gents.

With having to spend so much time at home with all the Corona craziness. What's everyone's favorite hunting/shooting shows? Or even youtube channels? I've watched all the Long Range Pursuit, Fresh Tracks, and Meateater that there is. Usually don't watch much tv but now I'm running out of options. Thanks in advance.
[/QUO

The experience is pretty good. Shockeys uncharted or the professionals is good. They travel all around the world. I normally watch the adventure destination hunting shows now. Can only watch so many whitetail shows with guys hunting out of tree stands or blinds. My favorite episode ever to watch is the Eastmans episode when they go for marco polo to tajikistan. Probably watched that one close to 100 times. Planning to go next year

Wow that sounds like a heck of a trip. I agree about all the whitetail tree stand shows, they're pretty much all the same to me.

Wow that sounds like a heck of a trip. I agree about all the whitetail tree stand shows, they're pretty much all the same to me.

Im going to russia for a dagesten tur in november
Incredible country
Theres room for more guys ;-)

I like the Brian Call shows on YouTube and Destination Elk with Corey Jacobsen also on YouTube. Not long range hunting by any means but still good shows.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.