• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: Huntinfool18( Diablo Customs)

kaseyfied

Terrible person!!! Had a custom 7Norma AI built. Took forever to get the rifle and never shot. Could never get a hold of him and so I sent it to another smith, Barrel is toast!!! I have a 4k rifle thats a paper weight!!!

Do not deal with this guy, EVER!!!

This dude has screwed a bunch of people. He got in hot water here ran over to 24hr and screwed a bunch of guys over there. The guy has no moral compass. Guys really need to google some of these guys before you do business with them.

if your gonna sh!t on someone at least get your story straight. I've only built one 7mm Norma so I'm pretty sure I know who this is. There's a couple problems with this.
1. The rifle was built over a year ago with you being satisfied.

2. using a Reamer you "barrowed" from Someone else with the wrong head space gauges which I made clear before doing the work.

3. Not once have you ever contacted me with any issues or concerns.

4. Your wasting your time as I have already shut down the business and my ffl expires in June or whenever the last remaining project goes out the door, which ever comes first.

5. The rifle was built how you told me to even after I made clear the issues

6. The rifle was test fired. Twice in fact with the brass returned to you.

I'm doing my best to fix my problems but it's kinda impossible when you don't even contact. And also a lot more to the story then what is being said on almost everyone that has said something.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.