• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: huntinfool 18

Relax. It was only a set of rings for your guage and reamer. Easy to tell who shouldn't be dabbling in guns and such. The postal service has displayed many times they are inconsistent at best. Glad everyone got their stuff.

All as you managed to do is look like a whiney 29 year old who didn't get his rings on time.. Even if something is a week late, who cares? Your buying used items, this is not amazon prime. Some people don't get on here all day and night and some people have more important things to do than race across town to ship something every day. I've dealt with huntinfool 18 many times with no problem and he advertises who he is and his business so he isn't hiding anything.

I never chime in when you people throw a childish rant over late shipping but grow a pair and stop trashing people.

I love it how everyone looks at my information and my story and everything stacks up timelines,tracking numbers,etc. Nothing of his has, he told me he sent the stuff and he didn't, he wouldnt return pms for days and now I'm the bad guy that's fine I'll take it. If you want to do business with him and get your stuff weeks after you sent your stuff to him fine go ahead and do it but I'm not. I've done dozens of transactions on this site and even have positive feedback in the buyers sellers sections. I do what I said I was gonna do when I said I'll do it. Not beat around the bush for a week longer and tell lies. I'm don't on these post no more responses from me. You can call me a whinny baby but I call it honesty and good ethnic towards others especially when you are counting on someone you don't know sending you something and you already sent them something!

I love it how everyone looks at my information and my story and everything stacks up timelines,tracking numbers,etc. Nothing of his has, he told me he sent the stuff and he didn't, he wouldnt return pms for days and now I'm the bad guy that's fine I'll take it. If you want to do business with him and get your stuff weeks after you sent your stuff to him fine go ahead and do it but I'm not. I've done dozens of transactions on this site and even have positive feedback in the buyers sellers sections. I do what I said I was gonna do when I said I'll do it. Not beat around the bush for a week longer and tell lies. I'm don't on these post no more responses from me. You can call me a whinny baby but I call it honesty and good ethnic towards others especially when you are counting on someone you don't know sending you something and you already sent them something!

Honest is not publicly bashing someone in a classified section, that is being a child. There is a feedback section if you feel you have been wronged. You chose to make 2 seperate threads whining. You even posted that you would go public the next day and then a hour later you began your rant about late shipping. You gained nothing by doing multiple complaint ads and if "honest and ethics" are what your goal was here, you missed it by a mile. You got your item, yes it was late, yes it should of been shipped sooner. If everyone started multiple threads whining like this every time something arrived late, this forum would be called "lens long range drama".

Pick up a phone and call someone if you have a problem, or if that is to hard, put feedback in the feedback section as the rules state. This is childish at best

Show me multiple threads last time I checked this is the buyer seller feedback!!!

You put one in the classifieds and then linked it to this section, which I linked in my first comment. Your classifieds rant was removed.. At this point, your best bet is to let this all go.

Huntinfool 18 is building me two rifles right now he is fast and does great work.And if I send him a message he gets back to me at his earliest convenience.he can always drop everything he's doing to write people back the second they Message him. The man is busy running a business and take care of his family on top of everything.And sometimes you just forget stuff it happens. I think he is a great guy and a great rifle builder and I think he is as honest as a guy can get. I hope people reading this dont get a Bad opinion of him over this dumb small thing.**** happens and The next time it happens I hope people can act like adults about it.

huntinfool 18 is a good guy to deal with and is very honest...I would deal with him again no problems. Sucks people get their panties in a wad over little things

I don't think telling someone you have shipped their stuff when you haven't shipped it is a little thing.

Many do consider it a little thing. And the counter attack needless and excessive. We'd just as soon Len removed the Buyers & Sellers Feedback, as give this buyer a platform to endlessly whine on and on, even after receiving his purchase item.

He got his item. A relatively inexpensive item. The buyer should just by all his stuff new from Midway USA, because any other seller will never measure up.

I've stayed away from this, but people just keep on and on. This whole sitiiation is black and white. The guy lied and wouldn't communicate so I called him out on it. Sure it chapped some of your rears, who cares. Some of you say he has a business to run he doesn't have time to message me back. He seems to have time to get on here multiple times a day but not return a pm that takes 20 seconds? If he would have just told me at the beginning I ship stuff out once a week on Wednesday, I'll get yours out next week, that would have been fine. Instead he beat around the bush lied and now I'm the bad guy. Well if it hurt my reputation in this site so be it. If you don't want to do a deal with someone that sends things when they say they will, pay within minutes of making a deal and communicates with tracking and updates that fine don't buy anything or sell anything to me. And just to make it clean I didn't start this thread another disgruntled customer did. For the comment I shouldn't be dabbling in guns it doesn't matter what it was its the point of how it was handled.

I've stayed away from this, but people just keep on and on. This whole sitiiation is black and white. The guy lied and wouldn't communicate so I called him out on it. Sure it chapped some of your rears, who cares. Some of you say he has a business to run he doesn't have time to message me back. He seems to have time to get on here multiple times a day but not return a pm that takes 20 seconds? If he would have just told me at the beginning I ship stuff out once a week on Wednesday, I'll get yours out next week, that would have been fine. Instead he beat around the bush lied and now I'm the bad guy. Well if it hurt my reputation in this site so be it. If you don't want to do a deal with someone that sends things when they say they will, pay within minutes of making a deal and communicates with tracking and updates that fine don't buy anything or sell anything to me. And just to make it clean I didn't start this thread another disgruntled customer did. For the comment I shouldn't be dabbling in guns it doesn't matter what it was its the point of how it was handled.

Call someone if you have a problem. People make mistakes, you put this in here and the classified in a rant which is why you have been blasted repeatedly. You are in a feedback forum, much like you did, people put positive and negative feedback in this section. People are not "not letting it go" they are just voicing opinions the same as you did. If you don't want feedback, don't leave feedback. Him not shipping right away is black and white. Him not logging in and messaging you right away is not. Don't hide behind your keyboard, call someone if you have a issue. Posting multiple rants helps no one learn anything about the guy, only that you are quick to explode and take to the keyboard when something is late. Again, this isn't amazon.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.