• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

BUYER: huntinfool 18

6fatrat

Sold stock and action to huntinfool 18 /diablo custom rifles, after 2 weeks no payment sent e mail nothing but BS then silence. Something very wrong with this member.

you might want to get your facts straight before you talk bad about a member. money order was lost, I said I would contact you when everything was straightened out and that you were more then welcome to put it back up for sale. only BS in this situation is your above post. either remove or make it right thanks. have bought and hold hunderds of items on this site and many others with positive feed back

Huntinfool18 is a flake I traded him a finish reamer and a set of go/no go gauges for a set of 34mm Tps rings. Well I thought I did sent them out the morning after we made the deal. Sent multiple pms to him asking about him shipping the rings. Finally after the threatening email that I was going to turn the package around he said he will send them Monday. Monday came around and I pmed him and he said he shipped them and they will be here Thursday. Well it's Friday and no rings no tracking number no response from him and he is on the site as I type this. The guys a flake!!!

Here is the email you sent me 45 mins before posting this.
Well those rings still didn't show up today. My suspicions are starting to come true. If they aren't here tomorrow I'm gonna start a thread on here about the whole situation and I'll screen shot all the messages and make it know to everyone. This is ******** man, I sent my stuff out the next morning!
So you didn't wait til tomorrow like you said. But oh well.
You have the patience of a 2 year old. Just cause you got screwed by some one else dosnt mean every one is going to. Next time wait more then five mins before talking crap about someone. And maybe ask about the situation before going public.
Here's your tracking number. Enjoy your rings. And have a good one
https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action?tLabels=9405503699300325917259

If you don't want people to talk crap about you then compunicate with them you moron. I would have waited until tomorrow if everytime I send you a message you don't reply even tho your on the site. I see your a gunsmith is that how you run your business as well?

Sorry I don't check my email every 2 seconds. I have a life and a business to run. Thanks again. Reamer and gauges just showed. Have a good weekend
Ps. Don't get offended when someone doesn't respond to you in 5 mins.

Well your also a liar sent it out Monday well tracking doesn't show that. And you just got the reamer and gauges well they showed up before you even sent my stuff out.

How is that possible?? They just showed up and your rings are in your home state. I have one day a week that I ship items. No it wasn't the day I told you. I apologize and should have had better communication. I don't think it was nessasary for you to do what you did, it happened and the problem is solved. Thank you for the reamer and gauges. I hope the rings work good for you.
Sorry for the issues

Nice comment there I'm 29,farm,have two kids under 4 it's called if you tell someone your gonna do something you do it when you say your gonna do it. If someone ask you a question answer it and avoid the whole thing very simple!! It's common courtesy to do things in a timely manner and communicate with them

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.